You can tell a lot about a person based on his or her phone case; our clothing, accessories and lifestyles are all a few factors that make statements about who we are. Since we now live in a world so reliant on technology, our cell phones are practically glued to our hands. If a phone will be on you at all times, you might as well make it aesthetically pleasing, right? Here are some simple steps to making a personalized (and in this case studded) phone case.
1. Decide how the layout and design of your soon-to-be phone case. In this particular tutorial, a logo with a studded border.
2. Cut the sticker to fit the phone case properly, then adhere it in whatever placement you desire.
3. Use a paintbrush to apply a few thin coats of Modge Podge to keep the sticker in tact.
4. Hot glue the studs around the border of the sticker.
5. Sometimes directions seem pointless, but if followed correctly you’ll have your brand new studded phone case!